- 350 gr Flour 00
- 350 gr Durum wheat flour
- 200 gr Ricotta cheese
- 50g Parmigiano Cheese
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- Water to make a soft dough.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little water and knead all the ingredients with a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch back dough and knead for a few seconds and then roll out until 3cm flat and then sprinkle the cheeses over and season with salt then just fold together to make a log shape and and then create a swirl and place in the dish and let it prove for another 45 minutes
- Then brush the surface with an emulsion of water and oil and sprinkle a pinch of salt and bake in the oven at 180 °C until it forms a crust and is nice and brown